Monday, September 3, 2012

Almost Transfers...


Dearest family and friends,
It has been a good but tough week here in Fallowfield. We've been struggling to get member present lessons since our solid investigator was baptized, so we decided to put emphasis on that this week. We planned member lessons with four different members throughout the week, totalling ten lessons. Then... they ALL fell through, so we got zero member present lessons this week for the second week in a row. So I guess at this point we're just being patient in the trial of our faith. We're working hard though and we know we'll find some more solid investigators soon. Transfer calls come this Saturday and then transfers are the following Wednesday! Pretty crazy. I think I'd like to stay in Fallowfield, even though my pants are getting a little too tight out here. The members are awesome out here and love missionaries. Today there was a ward party for the Champlain ward so all the missionaries came to that. We played ultimate frisby for a while which was fun. I'm kinda sweaty now though. I hope everything is going well back home. Sorry not too much to report this week... I'm pretty sure a miracle is just around the corner. Happy school year!
Love,
Elder Oxborrow

No comments:

Post a Comment