Monday, September 16, 2013

News from Trois Rivières

Hey everyone!
It was a pretty intense and exciting week. Last Monday night I ended up getting food poisoning so that was no fun at all. It was the first (and second) time I've thrown up on my mission. I was feeling quite a bit better in the morning though. We saw some really good progress from our investigators this week and two of them came to church. A large majority of our investigators are Africans and they are awesome. They all have such strong faith in the saviour. We had a ward acivity on Saturday at the chapel (L'Épluchette de blé d'inde) and we had our investigator from Madagascar there. On Sunday all the missionaries sang "Come, thou fount of every blessing" two verses in english and two in french. I sang base, and I had to practice a lot to get it down ha. The finished product sounded pretty good though. We had two investigators at church, the one from Madagascar and the other one is from Martinique. Tonight we've got a dinner appointment and a FHE planned. It's starting to get cool again... today is a jacket day (I'll probably have to buy some winter gear soon just so you know). Hope you're all enjoying school and stuff! I'll try to make another recording next week.

Love, Elder Oxborrow

No comments:

Post a Comment