Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September News

Sorry this e-mail is a day late, p-day got pushed again due to labor day. Transfer calls came in on Saturday and... I'm leaving Petawawa! It gets better though... I'm flushing into Trois Rivieres (French) with a greenie! I'm super excited but a bit nervous. It's been a few months since I was serving in French. I'm pretty sure I will be in a 4 missionary apartment. That should be a good time. It will be a challenge knowing nothing about the area but that's how we learn. I've said goodbye to a lot of good friends this past weekend. We're heading for Ottawa today so we can be at the train station in the morning. I've gotta finish preparing to go so that's about all the time I have I'll write more next week. Love you all!
Elder Oxborrow
P.S. Photos are:
Brother Andrews!
Stevenson Family

Stevenson Family's awesome cat




No comments:

Post a Comment