Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back and forth...

Some cute messages between Brenden and his mom (via email).


Mom:
We like letters.
Morgan likes letters.
Need stamps?

Brenden:
I made you a graph of my time usage to help explain why you haven't gotten a letter since I've been in the field. I'll try to send it soon.
Mom:
what should I put in your christmas package????
You CAN or CAN'T have an ipod with church music on it???
give me your santa list!!!



Brend:
yes i can have an ipod. that would be nice to have. Other than that I don't really know... I bought a gps already so i don't need that. Honestly the best thing would be money to buy a couple clothing items (since I'm no longer the same size).
*****
Brenden:
packages should be sent to the mission office, not my apartment address. The mission office address is:

Elder Brenden Oxborrow
470 Rue Gilford, Suite 300
Montreal, QC H2J 1N3
Canada

did you send it by local post?



mom:
I sent it via Express Mail

Brend:
Hope that works. Canada can be picky with some things, and the mission office isn't very flexible with things on their end. 

mom:
it will be... I paid more to get it there... 

Brend:
If you sent it to the mission office it has to be there by the 18th or I won't get it..
How do you make gravy for biscuits and gravy?

*****
Brend:
do you still exist? When should I call home on Christmas?

Mom:
HELLO my brenden friend!!!!
I would love to skype on Christmas if that is a possibility... if not, you know us... we are up early.  we get into utah again at midnight on Christmas eve... so maybe give us until 7 or 8am (9-10 your time).


Brend:
I don't have a skype account...

mom:
should I make one :)




Brend:
yeah certainly




No comments:

Post a Comment