Saturday, January 26, 2013

Transfers


Dear family and friends,
It's been a great, warm week in Ottawa! We've had a heat wave for the past few days and tons of snow has melted. It's been very nice but it will be hard when it cools back down. Our investigators have been doing awesome! Zoe came to a baptism on Saturday and it helped both her and her dad a ton. Then on Sunday she invited two of her friends to church. She's awesome. On Saturday we had transfer calls and it saddeneth me to say that after 5 1/2 months here in the land of english and dinner appointments... It's time to put my french shoes on! I'm being transferred to Quebec city which is one of the oldest cities in North America and is purely french. It's been sad for me having to say goodbye to people but I'm way excited. Quebec City sounds like an awesome place. My french should finally start improving haha. Four of the elders I came in with are also leaving with me so a good chunk of us are leaving Ottawa together. I'm sad but excited about the change coming! Love you all.
Elder Oxborrow

P.S. I'll just start having everyone send mail to the mission office so you can just send mail to this address from now on:
Elder Brenden Oxborrow
470 Rue Gilford, Ste 300
Montreal, QC H2J 1N3
Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment