Monday, December 2, 2013

December in Trois Rivieres

Hey everybody,
Sorry I didn't have much time to write last week. I guess the first thing I should tell you about is transfers. So of the four of us who were in the apartment, Elder Willardson finished his mission, Elder Francois (my old companion) got transferred to Hawkesbury, leaving Elder Yan and I as companions and working the two areas into one. We've had a lot of appointments and stuff to keep up with but it was a fun week. He loves basketball so we talk about that a lot. He's a stud. The apartment is a little more quiet now but it's nice to have more personal space. The investigators are doing well. I'll write more about them next week. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and watched some football for me!

Love, Elder Oxborrow

No comments:

Post a Comment